Interview of the Day: ‘Bengaluru to offer
max number of jobs followed by Delhi,
Pune, Mumbai, Chennai’
Sectors such as Retail, Infrastructure, Education, Social, Healthcare, and IT will be hiring the most in 2013. Government policies for retail will create a lot of job opportunities in the market. Also, once the whole supply chain is established, a larger pool of jobs will be available for semi-skilled/skilled professionals for senior, mid-level and junior positions.
India is growing as a healthcare hub for tourists, thereby attracting a large pool of patients from all over the globe to India for efficient and cost effective way of treatment. Government has an equal focus on Infrastructure, with a target to build kilometers of road everyday and IT is an enabling tool which will ensure a smooth functioning of all these industries and as a result will require large number of employees.
Social & Education – A lot of public and private partnership are happening to uplift the society within the country as well as outside. So a larger pool of professionals is required to serve this sector.
· Fresher – expected in Retail & Healthcare
· Middle Level – Infrastructure, IT, Retail, Education
· Senior Level – IT, Healthcare, BFSI, Social
· Project and Civil managers for Infrastructure
· Software engineers and developers for IT sector
· Data scientists and analytical professionals required for KPOs, ITeS, BFSI and Healthcare sector
· Educationist, trainer, e-learning professionals for Education sector
· Doctor’s, paramedical staff, clinical health professionals, diagnostic professionals required for healthcare sector
Companies will float in new business ventures; some global companies are expected to set their business in India for cost-effective skill availability. So a large pool of fresher hiring is expected.
In terms of number of job opportunities, Bangalore will be at number one followed by Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Job seekers those who haven’t been able to explore a job opportunity for themselves for last two years.
- See more at: http://content.timesjobs.com/interview-of-the-day-bengaluru-will-offer-max-number-of-jobs-followed-by-delhincr-pune-mumbai-chennai/#sthash.DZZSRT9z.dpuf