|Hiring For||One of the Leading MNC|
• Experience with C++ build tools including cmake, premake, make, visual studio devenv/msbuild, and build acceleration tools such as Incredibuild, distcc and ccache
• Experience as a build and release, testing, and/or configuration management engineer in linux and windows, including hands-on Jenkins experience
• Experience with perforce and git (other SCM systems also ok) including writing of customised scripts (eg. in python) for tasks such as promotion and propagation, and standard code quality tools such as sonar, cpplint
• Some development experience in java or C++ so as to be able to drop into scala or c++ development at any time for example to conduct code mergers or modify tests
• Experience of working in a globally distributed team and coordinating across multiple stakeholders.
The QuantDev team within the FID strategists group support the FID trading desks – Exotics Rates, Hybrids, Inflation, Rates Options & FX – by building pricing and risk models in the production system. In addition, the team also provide daily support desk in day-to-day pricing requests and risk management issues.
|Role||VP Dev Ops|
|Skills||Experience into C++ build tools including cmake, premake, make, visual studio devenv/msbuild. Technical hands-on experience candidates.|
|Keywords||Build and release experience. . C++/ Java . Worked on Linux/Windows|
|Reference id||GH/BFSI/JC//17112021//98420/VP Dev Ops|