|Hiring For||One of the Leading MNC|
• Build and manage teams o Build team for implementing TMS solutions like Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) & SAP TMS at business units covering logistics needs across Marine, Road, and Rail transport modes. o Build and stabilize support operations for TMS & other logistics applications with a significant focus on aspects around customer-centricity.
• Build and manage partner relationships o Engage with Technology product companies to ensure requirements are factored in the product enhancement journey roadmap. o Manage Product upgrades and related planning with Product teams o Manage central licenses for all applications related to logistics solutions to ensure effective spend management o Manage build and support of Interphase around TMS by coordinating with vendor partners & internal teams Profile Description:
• Engineering graduate/Post-graduate, preferably an MBA (Tier 1 & 2) with a minimum of 15+ years of relevant experience covering Logistics Industry operations and Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
• Experience of minimum 2-3 multi-year global roll-out of TMS solutions (Oracle Transportation Management) in large global companies leveraging a global template for TMS.
• Min of 4+ years’ experience as a logistics business team member.
• Any experience of building or running a Logistics Control Tower (LCT) will be an added advantage
• Lead and manage a central team of TMS Consultants to drive implementation and support activities for all solutions in the Integrated logistics management area.
• Ability to understand business pain points, articulate business benefits, and create a business case for the roll-out of logistics solutions.
• Should have good working knowledge of project management tools like Jira, MS-Project and analytical support tools MS-Office Excel.
• Exposure to business processes and extensive experience across multiple SAP core modules with mastery on at least one module and working knowledge on the business process in remaining functional areas
• Willing to travel to for short/medium term duration
• Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, cloud infrastructure, etc.
• Experience in managing & controlling information technology budget
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Should be capable of handling multiple issues, projects and continuously prioritize them
• Should be self-driven, confident and go-getter, possess pleasant communication (oral, written) skills and good client-facing capabilities with good organizing and multitasking skills
• Good interpersonal and team management skills are a must and should be able to groom the team towards organizational goal
|Role||General Manager - IT (Smart Logistics)/OTM|
|Skills||Oracle Transportation Management, LCT, TMS|
|Education||Engineering graduate/Post-graduate, preferably an MBA|
|Keywords||Oracle Transportation Management, LCT, TMS|
|Reference id||GH/CRS/JC//27102021//98149/General Manager|